Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Just For You" - Magnolia DT...and challenges

I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge...which is distressing...I love distressing so this was pretty easy for me. I also used the fabulous sketch from StampArtic ...looks like I may be a little late with this challenge though.

This cute little Magnolia is from the "A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection 2009" and is called "AY09 Peachy Tilda" The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

The image is colored with copics under the prismacolor pencils and a touch h20's to deepen the shade and add a little sparkle. *(Please remember.....do not use copics over prismacolor pencils or the wax from the pencils will ruin your copic tips!)*

Ink - memento black ink, SU bashful blue, creamy caramel. Papers - GP white, Magnolia, dcwv. Accessories - flower (Magnolia), leaves, shimmerz, pearls, button, embroidery floss, trim from dollar store, ribbon (Magnolia), stickles, glitter.

Magnolia Spring Stampclub 201o is now available for preorder....You can order it right Here!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!...Please Take Care!!...and Thank You for your Lovely comments!!

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ila, this is just so beautiful. Love the colour choices here, makes one think of a fruit salad.
Hugs
Desire

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card as always,Ila....and I love these autumn colours.If you can now order Spring Kit....hope this means my winter one is on it's way!!!

pinky said...

Ila I just love seeing your cards, you are a dab hand at the distressing and this card is just so beautiful, real eye candy. Lots to see and learn!
Pinky

Marja Sch said...

Hi Ila thanks so much for your lovely comment. It means so much for me. This card is fabulous again. I love the colouring, DP and distressing. I have to try copic with pencil colouring. Have to try it myself. Hugs Marja

PatiScrap... said...

Olá!!!
Que surpresa gostosa sua visita no nosso blog, adorei a surpresa! Seu cantinho aqui é lindo, maravilhosos cartões!!!
Bjs e obrigada pela visita!
Volte sempre!!!
Bjs!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ila!! Simply stunning! Gorgeous :)

Rosalee said...

Wow Ila, You did a fantastic job with this card. I just lovem love, love the stamp you used and the paper. Good Job