Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Pirate! - Magnolia Ink

This is one of the cards published in the Fairy tale Spring Edition of Magnolia Ink. It has been a while since I made this card...but I will try to list what I can.

The stamps used are as follows... CC09 Happy Birthday VA07 Edwin some pirate VA07 Sjorovar banner VA07 Mini Doskaller HW09 So Spooky Label

Ink - memento, bashful blue, creamy caramel. Paper - GP, Su Kraft, Basic Grey. Accessories - brads and charm (Magnolia), glitter on wings, raffia, ribbon, metal clip, bling star, button, floss, gold embossing and stitching.

Color tools - Copic markers (for skin), Prismacolor pencils, Mona Lisa odorless mineral spirits, Twinkling h20's to deepen the shade and add glimmer. Delta Acrylic white paint for detail dots

I stamped a skull on the little pirates shirt. I also embossed a little bit of gold on the edges of the sentiment. The pirate is popped up on foamy's.

The weather here is Wonderful!!....my tulips are peeking out of the ground. I can hardly wait to see them bloom!! Have a Great Day Friends! and Thank You so much for all your Lovely comments!

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Such a perfect card for a boy....I always find male cards so hard....must look out for this stamp.

Terry said...

Ilaaa my sweet friend so good to hear from you...woww......you're card is absolutely georgous jusst fabulous......Hugs Terry xxxx

Lillemor said...

Just beatiful! Love the colours and your colouring, it´s amazing.
Hugs Lillemor

Gry-Beate said...

WOW, what a lovely card!!

;0)Gry-Beate

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Ila. Love the stamps and beautifully embellished!
Clairex

Cami said...

Wonderful "boy" card, Ila! I like all the pirate cards you made as your coloring is beautiful and the images seem to pop out at you! Glad to see you posting again! Missed you very much! Hugs, Cami

Lim said...

Gorgeous card as usual Ila. Your coloring is one of my favorites. Amazing job!
Hugs,
LIM