Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent Calendar and Photos!!


I made this little matchbox calendar for my little granddaughter....Ellie. It is filled with Santa chocolates...foil wrapped Teddy Grahams and little Hershey chocolate bars. I used this tutorial to make this project. Thanks for the great tutorial Tanja
 
 I don't normally add faces to my magnolia's but Ellie knows all about noses, eyes and ears..ect. I thought it would be a good idea to add them for her.
 Here is a photo of  Buddy and Chewbacca (my sons fur kid). See that evil look?? suits his name..LOL.
Last but definitely not least!! a photo of our Sweet grand daughter Ellie. I thought it was perfect to include at the end. She is 17 months in the photo. She's a real firecracker... into everything and we just Love Her 2Bits!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season...Take Care Everyone!!

2 comments:

Lena said...

This is so cute, Ila.
I love it.
hugs and much love
Lena

Aya said...

WOW wat loveley,
They are comming wuth a new stamp collection now: Tilda & Edwin with faces.
Hugs Aya